All classes are held in our “Atelier” kitchen on Kent Avenue (1589 North East Kent Avenue, Vancouver, free parking available, accessible via Translink with #100 on Marine Drive or #20, Kent Avenue by Knight bridge). We reserve the right to cancel a class if not enough participants are signed up. We do gift certificates (no need to book a date when you purchase, just phone in to reserve when you’re ready).
Private classes are great for corporate team building, bridal showers, birthdays or to share fun moments with your friends!
We’ve be teaching macarons and croissant classes for almost 5 years ! Sign up to receive our newsletter to be informed of new classes coming up. We also offer choux pastry class for private parties.
Learn how to make savoury choux, cream puffs and éclairs and custard based fillings.
These classes are offered any time that is convenient for you as private classes and once a year as a class open to everyone, please contact us to know when the next class will be!
Thursday, October 20 – 5:30pm – (minimum 6 students needed for the class to be confirmed)
MACARONS MAKING CLASSES
- A 2 1/2 to 3 hours hands-on class with David, a French-from-France baker
- You’ll go home with the 18 macarons you baked and 6 of ours, the recipe and supplies to make another batch at home (ground almonds, icing sugar, piping bags and tip)
- Complimentary drinks will be served
- David will be happy to answer all your questions during the class and after by email if you need follow up
- 10% off on your shopping on the day of the class, including on Kusmi teas gift sets
- Free parking
Macarons classes are $110 (tax included) per person and limited to 6 participants per class. If you book a private lesson for a group of 6, you’re eligible to a 15% discount per participant and we may be able to arrange an evening class if that suits you better (usually on Tuesdays or Thursdays from about 5 or 5:30pm to 8-8:30pm).
Please contact us for a quote for larger groups (up to 14).
Next macarons classes:
Saturday, February 18 – 2:30pm
Saturday, March 4 – 2:30pm
Saturday, April 1 – 2:30pm
- A 2 1/2 hours demo class with David, a French-from-France baker, where we teach you to bake plain, chocolate and almond croissants.
- You’ll learn how to make the dough and the “tourage” (the technique to properly fold croissant dough to achieve nice lamination). Everyone will get a chance to roll croissants and make almond croissants.
- You’ll go home with the recipe and tips to succeed at home and a selection of croissants for you to enjoy right away.
- Complimentary tea and coffee will be served
- David will be happy to answer all your questions during the class and after by email if you need follow up. It is mostly a demonstration but the 10 students max-setting allows you to be very close to the action and ask all the questions that come to your mind.
- Free parking
Croissants classes are $52.50 (tax included) per person and limited to 12 participants per class. If you book a private lesson for a group of 9 to 12, you’re eligible to a 15% discount per participant. Evening classes on a weekday may be arranged (usually on Tuesdays or Thursdays).
Next croissants classes:
Saturday, February 4 – 2:30pm
Sunday, February 26 – 2:30pm
Saturday, March 18 – 2:30pm
Saturday, April 29 – 2:30pm
All classes are held in our “Atelier” kitchen on Kent Avenue (1589 North East Kent Avenue, Vancouver).