Monday, December 23: regular hours (12pm to 6:30pm)
December 24: 10am – 4:30pm
December 25 and 26: CLOSED
December 27 to 30: regular hours
December 31: 10am to 4:30pm
January 1 to 10 included: CLOSED for annual vacation
We’ll reopen on January 11, regular hours.
More popular than ever, macarons will be a hit on your Christmas dessert table, as favours, stocking stuffers or hostess gifts. We have 12 to 14 flavours to choose from every day at the store.
Seasonal flavours of macarons include:
- “Caramelia” (Valrhona Dulcey caramelized white chocolate & pear),
- “Lait de Poule” (Egg nog ganache),
- “Marron Glacé” (chestnut buttercream),
- “Noix & Café” (Coffee buttercream & Walnut praliné),
- “Le Safari” (Banana & milk chocolate),
- “Pamplemousse (Pink grapefruit ganache & Praliné)
- “Menthe velours” (mint & dark chocolate)
- “L’Automne” (dark chocolate & orange zests)Other flavours include our “classics”: Earl Grey milk chocolate, raspberry, pistachio, hazelnut, vanilla, salted caramel, lavender & honey…
Don’t forget you can rent a stand to use as a stunning centerpiece (limited quantity available).
We now have custom boxes that hold 6 macarons! (the price is still the same: $10/box)
Large cakes (please order by December 18 for a pick up on Dec. 23 or 24)
We are now baking larger versions of the Hispahan (large macaron with rose & litchi butterceam and fresh raspberries). Largest available size serves 6 to 8 people ($40). As featured in the Vancouver Sun, December 4.
We will also bake traditional “bûches de Noël” (yule logs):
- “Trois Chocolats”: layers of white chocolate, milk chocolate & Valrhona Araguani dark chocolate with almond Joconde cake.
- “Praliné”: praliné mousse with lemon accents
Yule logs: 3-4 servings: $15 / 6-8 servings: $30
We also do gift baskets and gift certificates!